Classes with Samma

Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Here's the BUZZZZZ

Buzz Buzz Buzz...like a busy bee I've been.

Helped with a Lisa Atchison Class...
Day one lampworking - Day 2 electroforming

Went to Bead and Button in MilwaukeeHelped with another

Lisa Atchison Class

I mean would you check out

her beads...OHMYGOSH!

Did our local C.A.T.S. event
(Creative Artists Teaching Seminars)
A very hands on show.
Samma Parcels LampworkCurt Buethe Pottery
Sally Suiter of Sally's Ceramics is
painting the face of an angel
in this pic. How cute is that?Lisa Stuerewald - Gorgeous Fused Glass Pendants!!!

Phew....I'm ready to torch ;-D
What a fun month June was!

2 comments:

  1. Samma, you have been BUSY!!! I think we deserve some rest :) Thank you so much for all your help...you are the BEST, my friend! And yes, back to the torch with you!!! We miss seeing your beautiful glass creations! Hugs, Lisa

    ReplyDelete