Classes with Samma

Monday, August 31, 2009

Last August Beadies

Here's my last beads to post in August...
where did summer go???? OH, that's right,
we didn't have on this year in IN ;-(
Basketry focal:
Bubble implosion. Nice technically,
but where did my colors go??
I found I don't like making little round beads
anymore, but like the colors in this one

This is what I LOVE about boro!!!

This bead is only Purple Sable and Clear

...only one color rod for all this Yummy.

Yup, it's really that big and

Yup, it's really that blue!

So so implosion...but a good learning experience

1 comment:

  1. Wow, I love that screamin' blue!! They are all beautimous, but I think the top one is my favorite. The color is so subtle and pretty...very sweet! Keep melting the glass! You are on a roll!

    ReplyDelete