Classes with Samma

Sunday, June 7, 2009

My treasures...part deux....

Amazing artists at every turn. Boggles the mind. There are so many more that I wished I had pics of...totally off the hook experience.
Rashan Jones - This is such a beautiful bead.
You can see the soft glow of the artist sweet soul in this one.
LOVE IT!
Kimberly Affleck - The depth and shine of this bead
is just delish...oh wow.

Louis Wilson (aka Dirty Louie) -
To say, I'm a fan of this guys work is just not enough.
This is an artist that does glass for all the right reasons..
...pure joy, captured in time.
I love me some Louie ;-D

Kevin O'Grady. This is truly a WOW piece
that I am so honored to get. I had a brief chat
with this artist and found him to be so generous and kind.
What a beautiful soul ;-D I have no word to describe this bracelet.
Side 1:

Side 2:

1 comment:

  1. Drooling over all of it WOW can't say which I love the most, mmmm...has to be the bracelet amazing work.

    ReplyDelete